We spent the week rolling out, time to stretch it out. This week is about gaining length along the muscles we just released the knots out.
For all the stretches, hold for at least 30 seconds, do about 3-5 reps daily!
Let me know how you feel by the end of the week!!
1. Inner Thigh Stretch (Long Adductors)
2. Quadriceps Stretch - make sure hips stay level, the knee you are stretching stays under your hip and in line with the other knee (as best you can, this is your goal position)
3. Hamstring Stretch - keep your back straight as you hinge forward at your hips. Try to keep your knee straight as well. If you need a deeper stretch or don't want to bend forward, place your foot on a stool or chair.
4. Calf Stretches (Knee straight for your outer calf, knee bent for your deeper calf). Heel stays down, toes are pointed forward.
5. Inner thigh (Short adductors) aka Butterfly stretch. Option to do in sitting or lying down.